Classified Ad Title:
Hiring Range: $13.58 - $15.25 per hour
Excellent Benefits. Full Time Position
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides and maintains technical support of the library’s computers, technology equipment and software while providing a high level of customer service.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Installs, configures and maintains computers, monitors, and peripherals
• Installs, configures and upgrades operating systems and software
• Coordinates with supervisor as to the proper disposal of technology equipment which has been declared surplus
• Uses help desk software to track technology issues
• Provides and documents solutions to technology related issues
• Provides library staff and customers with technical support related to the use of library computers and other technology equipment
• Sets up and takes down laptops, projectors and other equipment for training sessions
• Packages, ships, receives and returns any equipment and software as necessary
• Performs other duties as deemed appropriate or necessary by the Network Systems Administrator
• Associates Degree in Information Technology, or related degree, or a combination of education, training, and related work experience
• One year of computer and networking work experience
• Valid Ohio motor vehicle operator’s license
DEADLINE: 9:00 a.m., Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
Please complete the online application process at https://we247.org/content/employment-opportunities/
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
No phone calls please.
Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer