Northeast Ohio Regional Library System - Event Information - Northeast Ohio Regional Library System
Preparing for the Next Wave of Pandemic - Fatigued Customers
Customer Service and Patron Awareness
New research suggests that pandemic fatigue - the mental exhaustion caused by being in a state of heightened awareness and alertness due to COVID-19 coupled with uncertainty about how the pandemic will develop - is real, and it is already causing an increase in difficult customer behaviors such as resistance to wearing masks and ignoring social distancing guidelines.
Is your organization ready and are your employees prepared to safely handle the next wave of customer behaviors?
This interactive and informative program will help organizations and their employees create and maintain safe workplace practices, and prepare them to better handle customer conflicts including people who are non-compliant with your rules and policies.
• Their role in customer conflicts: Are their actions and decisions making things better or worse?
• How to be more environmentally aware of customer situations before they turn difficult or potentially dangerous
• The OODA Loop decision making cycle: Learn to quickly react to difficult customer situations to maintain control and order
• Specific phrases to use with customers to set expectations and boundaries with them and to guide their behaviors
• 7 Things to never say to a customer...ever again
Andrew Sanderbeck has been developing and conducting training programs for organizations for more than 15 years. He has presented web-based, online, and face-to-face sessions on customer service, managing customer behaviors and communication skills in the U.S. and numerous other countries around the world.
With more than 20 years of customer service in corporate, retail and hospitality customer service, Andrew’s programs are filled with proven techniques that attendees can immediately apply.