|Event Name:||What the Heck Happened? 2018 Employment Law Update: Part II|
|Competency:||Human Capital Management|
|Description:||Join Scott Warrick as he reviews the most recent and most important employment law changes and updates. Scott will not only inform you of these important changes, but he will use his over three decades of Employment Law/Human Resource Management experience to tell you how to use this information IMMEDIATELY! |
- What rights does someone have who keeps pestering you about their pay check?
- What did the courts say about EMPLOYEES VS. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS?
- What did the courts say about the new way to prove INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS?
- What did the courts say about the correct way to handle claims of SEXUAL HARASSMENT?
- Are employers liable for the OFF DUTY STALKNG OF EMPLOYEES BY CUSTOMERS?
- What does an employee have to say to be protected from acts of RETALIATION?
- When are you a JOINT EMPLOYER with a STAFFING COMPANY under TITLE VII?
- When does EMPLOYEE DISCIPLINE become RETALIATION?
- Why are MATURNITY POLICIES ILLEGAL?
- What is the NEW HARVEY WEINSTEIN LAW?
Scott Warrick combines the areas of law and human resources to assist organizations in “Solving Employee Problems BEFORE They Happen.” Scott uses his unique background of LAW and HUMAN RESOURCES to help organizations get where they want to go, which includes coaching and training managers and employees in his own unique, practical and entertaining style.
|Event Time:||10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Eastern|
Via Adobe Connect
|Contact Person:||Melissa Lattanzi|
|Details:||Who should attend: Anyone wanting to know more about employment law.|
Competencies: Human Capital Management
GEO Cost: $40
Bronze Cost: $24
Silver Cost: FREE
Gold Cost: FREE
Can't attend on the date or time listed? Sign up anyway! All of our webinars include archive access for later viewing at your convenience.
This webinar is sponsored by a generous gift from the Lee and Mary Carter Family Foundation.
It’s never too late to save your library money. NEO Memberships are pro-rated! Call us today to join.
Print Program Information
View others who have registered for this event
|Outlook/vCalendar/Google:||Click on the icon next to the date(s) to add to your calendar:|
|Tell a Friend?:||click here to send this event info to a friend|
|Other Similar Events:||You might also be interested in these events...|
Management & Administration
Human Capital Management